We are Wokingham's house clearance, residential waste clearance and furniture clearance specialists.
We operate an ethical and professional service and we are high level waste carriers licensed by the Environment Agency. All of our clients sign waste transfer notes and all waste is responsibly and legally disposed of at licensed recycling and waste transfer sites.
We offer a fully insured service, we are often key holders and we treat our clients, their property and possessions with respect. As part of our covenant acting as a responsible licensed waste carrier we aim to re-use, recycle and upcycle items wherever possible instead of sending everything to landfill and we donate generously to chaities where possible. With all house clearance and waste collection projects, we look to donate good quality items to local charities and to vulnerable people.
We often subsidise full house and part house clearances by purchasing contents at fair market prices to keep our clients clearance costs down. We specialise and sell mid-century, vintage and retro furniture, art glass, art, collections of coins and stamps, toys and glassware. If you have furniture that is badged Ercol, Parker Knowles or G-Plan we may well be interested in purchasing these items from you or offsetting these items against a potential house clearance.
Clearance Projects We Can Help You With Include:
• Full and Part House & Flat Clearances - We deal with property owners, tenants, estate agents and probate estate executors to complete full and part property clearances in a professional and sympathethic manner. We can offer value add services such as commissioned sales of unwanted items or of clearance items with real value, we can help with gardening services (lawn cutting etc) and with post clearance cleaning services as well with trusted third parties.
• Downsizing Clearance - We regularly assist our clients to downsize and to find cost effective solutions for unwanted large furniture items that due to space constraints will need to be rehomed and possibly recycled. We welcome any and all such enquiries for antique or unusal furniture that may be for sale or to be donated charitably as part of a downsizing process.
• Shed, Garage & Loft Clearance - Clearing unwanted items and waste from sheds, lofts and garages is one of our specialities and we can safely remove and dispose of most items for you at reasonable prices.
• Office Clearance - Removing office furniture such as chairs, desks and cabinets, including old IT or AV equipment equipment such as computers, laptops, televisions, telephony systems & server infrastructure.
• Small Waste Electrical Item Clearance (WEEE) Items such as televisions, monitors and audio visual equipment.
Secure Document Disposal Services - Disposal of personal letters and correspondence, banking information, commercial information and all manner of sensitive documents to a secure 3rd party confidential waste facility for onward secure shredding and disposal. Certificates of destruction are provided to all of our clients.
For ALL full and part house clearance, flat clearance and office clearance enquiries, we carry out a free of charge clearance survey within a 10 mile radius of our Wokingham base where we will look at providing you with a reliable cost to complete the work. If you only need us to complete a part clearance to remove a few bulky furniture items, for example sofas, beds or large furniture items, we may be able to provide you with an accurate estimate over the phone.
Call us now on 0118 4492 313 or on the van mobile 07599 824566 to discuss your clearance requirements further or to book a free of charge waste survey.
Box Dropper Logistics is registered as a high level waste carrier by the Environment Agency and hold a Certificate of Registration under the Waste (England & Wales) Regulations 2011. Our Registration Number is CBDU 54270. Our registration documentation is always available for your inspection.