We can help you with house clearance (full and part clearance), flat clearance, office clearance, garage clearance, loft clearance, storage unit clearance, furniture clearance and WEEE electrical clearance requirements. We are licensed waste carriers, experienced, cost and time effective and we offer fully insured clearance services.
We aim to re-use, recycle and upcycle items wherever possible instead of sending everything to the tip, into landfill and we donate generously and support local charities when possible.
We don't hide the fact that we are antique and collectable dealers and as a house clearance firm you should really expect that to be the case. We often subsidise full house and part house clearances by offsetting furniture contents and collectables at fair market prices to keep our clients clearance costs down wherever possible and are always happy to be benchmarked against our competitors. We are always on the look out for antique, mid-century and vintage furniture, retro furniture, glassware, porcelain and unusual ornaments and collectables. In most instances a physical clearance survey is required for full and part property clearance projects but for smaller waste projects, images sent to us do help and we can provide estimates over the phone.
Clearance Projects We Typically Carry Out:
• Full and Part House & Flat Clearances - We deal with property owners, tenants, estate agents and probate estate executors to complete full and part property clearances in a professional and sympathethic manner. We can offer value add services such as commissioned sales of unwanted items or of clearance items with real value, we can help with gardening services (lawn cutting etc) and with post clearance cleaning services as well with trusted third parties.
• Downsizing Clearance - We regularly assist our clients to downsize and to find cost effective solutions for unwanted large furniture items that due to space constraints will need to be rehomed and possibly recycled. We welcome any and all such enquiries for antique or unusual furniture that may be for sale or to be donated charitably as part of a downsizing process.
• Shed, Garage & Loft Clearance - Clearing unwanted items and waste from sheds, lofts and garages is one of our specialities and we can safely remove and dispose of most items for you at reasonable prices.
• Office Clearance - Removing office furniture such as chairs, desks and cabinets, including old IT or AV equipment equipment such as computers, laptops, televisions, telephony systems & server infrastructure.
• Small Waste Electrical Item Clearance (WEEE) Items such as televisions, monitors and audio visual equipment.
Secure Document Disposal Services - Disposal of personal letters and correspondence, banking information, commercial information and all manner of sensitive documents to a secure 3rd party confidential waste facility for onward secure shredding and disposal. Certificates of destruction are provided to all of our clients.
For ALL full and part house clearance, flat clearance and office clearance enquiries, we prefer to carry out a free of charge clearance survey at the clearance address. Every clearance project and the circumstances involved are different, clearances need to be planned and phased correctly and meeting up always helps.
If however you only need us to complete a part clearance to remove a few bulky furniture items, for example sofas, beds or large furniture items, we may be able to provide you with an estimate over the phone.
Call us now on 0118 4492 313 or on the van mobile 07599 824566 to discuss your clearance requirements further or to book a free of charge waste survey.
Box Dropper Logistics is registered as a high level waste carrier by the Environment Agency and hold a Certificate of Registration under the Waste (England & Wales) Regulations 2011. Our Registration Number is CBDU 54270. Our registration documentation is always available for your inspection.