We are a Wokingham based company and we can assist you with full and part house clearances, flat clearances, bulky furniture disposal services, shed, garage and loft clearance services. We are a fully licensed waste carrier (CBDU54270) and we look to recycle items wherever and whenever possible. We also support and donate furniture and other items to a number of local charities.
We complete most of our clearance works within a 10 mile radius of our Wokingham base so if you are located in Wokingham, Bracknell, Earley, Woodley, Crowthorne, Fincmapstead, Twyford, Henley On Thames, Binfield, Ascot, Yateley, Eversley or Hartley Wintney areas we are in a good position to be able to assist you.
Clearance Works We Typically Carry Out:
• Full and Part House Clearances - We offer professional and ethical onsite and offsite recycling and disposal services, off-site auction services and consignment services, we purchase and remarket antique and collectables ourselves and we can help you with charitable donations. We are time served and we work with property owners, tenants, estate agents and executors.
• Downsizing Clearance - We regularly assist our clients to downsize from larger properties. We are often asked to find cost effective and ethical solutions to rehome furniture items and other posessions that simply will not fit in the destination address. We are very well suited to completing these projects in the months prior to a property sale or property rental.
• Bulky Furniture Clearance Services - We can remove for you as trade waste and for recycling, household and office furniture contents for you such as sofas, armchairs, beds, mattrasses, brown furniture and general household waste.
• Garage & Loft Clearance - Clearing unwanted items and waste from sheds, lofts and garages is one of our specialities. We can help you with difficult to access spaces and to declutter to regain your loft or access space.
• Office Clearance - Removing office furniture such as chairs, desks and cabinets, including old IT or AV equipment equipment such as computers, laptops, televisions, telephony systems & server infrastructure.
• Small & Large Waste Electrical Item Clearance (WEEE) Items such as televisions, monitors, computing equipment, servers, telephony equipment, fridges and freezers.
Confidential Document Disposal Service - Disposal of personal letters and correspondence, banking information, commercial information and all manner of sensitive documents to a secure 3rd party confidential waste facility for onward secure shredding and disposal. Certificates of destruction are provided to all of our clients.
For larger clearance projects, including full house clearance, flat clearance or office clearance works we carry out a free of charge no obligation on-site survey. We recommend this for all of our clients so that together we can work out a plan of action of works going forward and how best to proceed.
For smaller projects, bulky furniture clearance, garage clearance, loft clearance and part house clearance works it may be possible to estimate and quote for the work by sending us images of what needs to be cleared. Please send images to works mobile 07599 824566 via WhatsApp or via SMS text message.
To discuss a full property clearance project or to book a no obligation on-site clearance survey please contact us on works mobile landline 01184 492 313 or via works mobile 07599 824566.
Box Dropper Logistics is registered as a high level waste carrier by the Environment Agency and hold a Certificate of Registration under the Waste (England & Wales) Regulations 2011. Our Registration Number is CBDU 54270. Our registration documentation is always available for your inspection.